Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A new start...

The blog has been down for a couple of months now. I have not been totally inactive, for a period I used a Swedish verison at blogg.se. Want to shape up your Swedish? Then you may try reading the other blog www.bwfoto.blogg.se :) New features and possibilities made me change back to Blogger, hopefully I will stay for a while. Meanwhile, I will try to have parallel blogs, just to satisfy my Swedish followers. I will not transfer my old text into this blog, just continue where I left.

Yesterday was spent at my offfice, nice sunny weather made me go to the Race Track during lunch time to get some nice action shots. The sun is nice, but it creates some problems in terms of photographing. After minor (hm) adjustments in the camera I managed to get some decent shots. I really have to practice before the eventing season starts...

The evening was spent with Maja...some show jumping practice for her and the pony "Joy Ride". Returned home at 9 pm, tired but quite happy with the day. Today will be another day at the office, taking care of administrative stuff. Some preparation also for travelling during next week.

No comments: